2010/03/08

Thoughts after watching Hachiko...

I did not go out today and don't think I will for the next few days due to the rain and cold. It is currently very windy outside. I wonder if all the pretty blossoms will be blown away after this weather.

I had just finished watching the movie "Hachiko: A Dog's Story" and it is a great true story about a loyal Akita dog named Hachiko that waited for his master years and years after the master's sudden death. The story is simple and so is the movie, but I like it very much as it brought back (happy) teary memories with my grandparents' dogs - Wawa, Dodo, and Chilee (Lucky in Chinese).

Coincidentally, tomorrow will be 75 years after Hachiko's passing away.

Rest in peace, Hachiko, as well as Wawa, Dodo, and Chilee. I miss you all.

365 days ago (2009-03-07) ...
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...