2010/03/14

Practicing my E-620 with flying gulls outside patio

Just when I was about to go out for my bike ride, rain started pouring down. So I stayed home and took photos of gulls from our patio instead.






Glaucous Gull (Larus hyperboreus)



Glaucous Gull (Larus hyperboreus)

Glaucous Gull (Larus hyperboreus)

So far, I really enjoying my Olympus E-620. The auto-focus speed is just fast compare to my FZ18 and the quality at high ISO is great; thus, I am able to get some nice bird-in-flights photos that just aren't possible with my superzoom point-and-shoot.

Hoping for a nicer Sunday tomorrow.

PS - Ran into a little VISA trouble this afternoon when purchasing my Air Canada ticket to Toronto (leaving in less than one month!) online. I really hope they did not charge for the transaction that failed to go through in the first place. I will have to give them a call tomorrow and hope everything works out. Sigh.

365 days ago (2009-03-13) ... Brown Creeper
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...