2011/05/17

Hello from Peterborough

A quick post about what went down today.

Original plan:
1. Woke up at 3:15am
2. Go to airport with father at 4:00am
3. Catch flight at 7:00am
4. Arrive at Toronto at 14:20pm
5. Get to Peterborough at 16:20pm.

This was what happened:
1. Woke up at 3:15am
2. Go to airport with father at 4:00am
3. Flight delayed until 8:17am
4. Arrived at Toronto at 16:04pm; waited for baggage and left the airport at around 16:50pm.
5. Arrived at Peterborough at 18:54pm (or something like that...I forgot to look at my watch by then).

Anyways, I am dead tired now but I arrived safe and sound.

Visiting Trent tomorrow. Hopefully I will have a picture or two tomorrow.

Edit: Saw the full moon as I was leaving the house this morning. I wanted to take a photo of it as I finished checking-in at the airport but when I went outside the moon was on the other side of the building. So I took this photo of the dawn instead. Cloudy here in Peterborough, so no moon photos from here.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...