2009/05/05

Photos of the day: Red-tailed Hawk (Buteo jamaicensis)

Not exactly the best shots of Buteo jamaicensis but it was the only wildlife that I photographed today before the rain came down and forced me to go home early when I just started. Nevertheless, I haven't seen a Red-tailed Hawk for a couple of weeks now so this was a pleasant surprise.

Used the Sports mode on the camera. ISO-125; 1/500; f/4.2. Without the TCON and cropped for composition.

Red-tailed Hawk (Buteo jamaicensis)
Used Shutter-prioprity AE. ISO-100; 1/400; f/4.2. With the TCON and cropped for composition.

Hope your day is more pleasant.
:

2 comments:

Chris said...

Gloups a very impressive raptor. I love the second one where we can see both the majesty and the power of this bird.

PSYL said...

Gloups? Thanks, Chris, I think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...