2009/05/02

Gloomy day to start off May

After having so many sunny, and summer-like days in a row, the actual spring days are finally here - not that I am looking forward to it.

In the morning, I went to Steveston to return some library books and buy groceries, and it was already cloudy with a some raindrops here and there.

Gloomy sky-watch.

Mute Swan (Cygnus olor)
Two Mute Swans (Cygnus olor) were observed. Interestingly, even the orange bill is not bright in this gray day.

A Great Blue Heron doing some head scratching.

Rock Pigeon (Columba livia)
The portrait of a Rock Pigeon (Columba livia) that was just a few feet away from me. Quite handsome, I must say.

I biked to the dyke again in the afternoon. But the rain was falling down more steadily, so I didn't bother to take my camera out (except to snap a shot of a Brown-headed Cowbird). That's all for today. Hope your weekend is better, whereever you are.
:P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...