2009/04/11

The Day When All Animals Left Me Alone

I think I used up all of my animal attractiveness this last couple of days, because I came up (almost) empty today. But it's okay because it makes my life easier when I only have a few photos to share.

First up, a cloudy afternoon with sunny breaks. Rain predicted this evening and the next few days, which is terrible because I was thinking of checking out the "Hummingbird Homecoming" event at Richmond Nature Park tomorrow. But I won't bother if rain is coming down.

Canada Geese (Branta canadensis)
Not all animals avoided me today. I saw this couple of Canada Geese honking loudly at each other...before flying away from me.

Snow Geese (Chen caerulescens)
Yep, Snow Geese flying away from me.

"No Trespassing" Sign & People who can't read.

Have a nice Easter weekend, everybody.
.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...