2009/10/05

Thoughts on the One-Year Anniversary

One year and 267 posts later, I am currently at a different part of the world (than last year) and continuing to write blogs. What an amazing experience all this has been. This blog has become an important part of my life, especially in recording and documenting the nature that I see when out, not to mention all the good blogger friends that I had made and learned from. Thank you all!

Currently my life is a bit more stable now, with the draft more or less finished. So it's just a lot of editing right now. However, all that will change when I return back to Canada in 18 days, where I will try to communicate with my supervisor overseas via e-mail or telephone or something, and try to get the paper submitted and re-edited. Then I will try to find work, grad school, and so forth, and try to get my life stable once again.

This summer has been an wonderful experience, I made a lot of good, life-time friends, and I'm quite sad about leaving them. But I'm sure that we will meet and see each other again in the future.

Anyways, I should get to work soon. Just want to thank everyone who visits this blog and thank the people supporting me. Thank you.

365 days ago (2008-10-06) Part 1 ...
365 days ago (2008-10-06) Part 2 ...
.

2 comments:

Cicero Sings said...

Congrats on one year of posting! A lot has happened when you look back over the year hasn't it? ... and sometimes we think things don't change fast enough. They seem to have a way of changing only as fast as we can handle the changes!

Look forward to how things work out over this next year.

Susannah Anderson said...

Congratulations! And it will be good to "see" you back here in BC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...