2009/01/04

Another snowing day & more time to think about future

Well, more snow arrived today. But it's going to be followed by four days of rain. Sigh. I knew this snowy season wouldn't last long. But if the rain melts all that snow, ice, and slush away, then maybe I can go out without worrying about slipping. I guess that's the only good news.

I have been spending most of my time at home planning my future, i.e. sending out resumes and cover letters for jobs, searching for potential supervisors for graduate school, and looking and learning how to operate a DSLR when I do get one. I guess my new year resolution is to complete all three of these tasks. Cross my fingers.

Otherwise, it has been a mundane week, and I'm sure more will follow - until one of the three things mentioned above comes true.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...