2010/01/23

Blue Sky-watching Friday

I arrived a bit early in downtown this morning, so I was free to take some photos from my usual spot.

Glaucous Gull (Larus hyperboreus)

Pink Flower

Then during the lunch break, I went out to enjoy some sunshine by the waterfront.

Passing by...
There were two dogs in that sailboat wearing life-vests.

Waterfront
Gorgeous day.

Pelagic Cormorant (Phalacrocorax pelagicus)
A Pelagic Cormorant was quite close to me today. The water rocked while I tried to take its photo.

Beautiful Sky-watching Friday
Another sky-watching photo.

Standing Tall
I like the lighting on the building and the blue sky in the background and the green field below (not well-captured by the camera).

New art at Habour Green Park - Skin of Time. I wish I know how to take a good photo of this art piece.

Weekend starts tomorrow. Enjoy, everyone.

365 days ago (2009-01-22)...
.

1 comment:

Cicero Sings said...

It was a lovely day yesterday! We have a life vest for Mingus for when we go out kayaking. They have a handle on top so one can easily pick him out of the water should he go overboard ... otherwise, pretty hard to get hold of a panic stricken dog ... even if he can swim.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...