2010/01/08

More Morning Colors

For two days in a row, the morning sky has been just absolutely breath-taking. I just can't resist taking my camera out while waiting for the skytrain and capture the moments.

Waiting for the train.

Inside the train. This could easily be the most beautiful image I had captured...had there not been a person's head or the window blocking the way.

Another shot looking across the river.

After arriving at Vancouver, there was still some time for some more pictures.

Morning sun rising...

... and painting the city in one of my favorite colors.

I went out for a quick stroll during lunch break to the Harbour Green Park.

Sky/mountain/tree/seaplane-watching all at once.

Waterfront View and Boats
A B&W shot of the waterfront.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...