2011/08/26

(Almost) Back to School!

Hello from Peterborough! My mother and I arrived in Peterborough two days ago. The first night was crazy with thunderstorms and lighting and power outages in the city. The first two days were hectic with stuff-buying and getting to know Peterborough.

Today I finally had the chance to show my mother the school that I will be attending for the next two years.

Back to school
A beautiful day.

Summer still kicking around here in Ontario.

Osprey (Pandion haliaetus)
A young Osprey kept calling and calling until its parents came back and fed it.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take care of all the things that needed to be done today. I will probably come back next week (when I can start using my transit bus passes) and try again. Until then, I am excited about checking out the Peterborough Folk Festival this weekend!

1 comment:

Cicero Sings said...

Looks like a beautiful setting for schooling. You'll be into routine before you know it. Enjoy yet this new adventure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...