2012/09/15

Sneaking nature outing into a busy life

Almost a week has gone by without me taking any photos.  Life has been just incredibly busy with my data analysis, teaching assistantship (teaching R program to undergraduates and graduates.  How on earth did I end up with this gig!?), among many other things.

Anyways, I went out for a short bike ride on Saturday after spending most of my day inside the house.

2012-09-15-P9157107
Young Waxwings on tree tops.

2012-09-15-DSCN2040
A man-made pond behind Walmart.  This sort of reminds me of Richmond.

2012-09-15-DSCN2042
Biking all the way to Jackson Park.  Saw a few Mallards and that's all.

2012-09-15-DSCN2045
Not a whole lot of wildlife along the trail to Omemee - some warblers that I couldn't identify, chickadees, and the results of Leaf-cutting Bees.  See those circular cuts on the leaves?

That's about all for today, but feels good to get out and take some photos though.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...