2013/10/19

Busy life...

One of the reasons I am extremely busy these days is that I am temporarily employed by my supervisor to analyze the data from my deceased labmate's project.  In the end, we will publish the results on her behalf with her being the first author.  I will also be presenting her research at the ESC-ESO conference next week at Guelph.

I walked to school yesterday to get feedback from my supervisors on the presentation slides.  I took some photos on the way there.

PA180509
Maples leaves on the ground.


PA180520
Dew on grass blade.  The weather is not very nice lately, almost Vancouver-esque.

PA180531
Red maple leaves on the tree.

PA180532
Mostly green leaves with interesting yellow veins.

PA180539
Sumac.

PA180560
I like the colours of sumac leaves when I don't focus on anything particular.  This image reminds me of a tropical drink.

PA180577
Gradation of colours.

PA180594
Yellow maple, brown oak, and green grass and conifer.

PA180597
Another maple.

Unknown mushroom
Saw these mushrooms on school ground.

Full Moon
Full moon last night.  I missed the lunar eclipse, apparently.


Hope for decent weather at Guelph the next few days, and maybe I will get a chance to explore the city/university a bit and take some photos.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...