2010/12/04

Festive mood

Took some random shots during my lunch break and after work. It feels more like the holiday season everyday.

Woodward's Windows: Santa’s Workshop
This is one of the six windows in Vancouver with Woodward's Window displays (more info here). I am not a big fan of these things, but there is a contest asking about each location and you can win a prize from BC Ferries, which was mainly why I was walking and looking around for answers.

Real tree vs. fake tree. Crane vs. building.

A pixelated Killer Whale. If I had a better angle, it would look like the whale is sitting across from the woman. Definitely need to remember to keep an eye out for this again next time.

All of the big-name hotels in Vancouver are having some sort of contests in their hotel, e.g. gingerbread, X'mas tree, etc. This is from Sutton Place Hotel, and I looked around and this snowman caught my attention.

Happy Snowman

Like My Christmas Tree?

Hooray for the weekend! And seems that it's going to be a sunny one too!
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...