2009/09/08

Hungry Black-crowned Night Heron looking for breakfast

Counting the days on the calendar, I realized that I will be leaving Taiwan in 53 days. A very sad small number I guess, although I had already stayed for 120 days.

Feeling gloomy aside, this Black-crowned Night Heron brightened my day a bit this morning by showing up.

Looking for food.


Black-crowned Night Heron (Nycticorax nycticorax) - 夜鷺
Changing to a new spot.

Looking around.

Black-crowned Night Heron (Nycticorax nycticorax) - 夜鷺
And looking ahead.

Still no fishes to be found? Time to change to another location again.

Let see if standing on top of the vegetation will give me a better view.

Nope. How about the fishes hiding underneath the vegetation?

I think I might go hungry this morning.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...