2012/12/15

But now no more...

Drove my mom to the library today to get some books.  Afterwards we went to Terra Nova for a walk.

2012-12-14

2012-12-14

After learning about the passing of my friend, I just can't stop thinking about it.  I kept thinking that this is all just a bad joke or a dream, but then I would realize it's the truth and I need to accept that.  I would then think about her family and friends, and how happy they probably were when they know she was going back home early for Christmas, but now no more.

My friend loved all forms of life and was very passionate about conservation and sustainability.  She was definitely someone who was going to make positive impacts in others' lives, but now no more.

A sad day

My friend, now no more.

My heart now also goes out to the families of the victims of the Newtown shooting.  The world is feeling very grim lately.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...