2017/11/26

Goodbye to my Four Thirds equipment & Hello to a new lens.

One thing I forgot to mention in my previous post was that I recently sold my unused Four Thirds equipment (Olympus E-620 and three lenses) as a part of the Olympus trading promotion, and I bought a new Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8 lens.  I really enjoyed using E-620 and the associated lenses, and hopefully the company receiving it will find it a good home.

I have been using my new lens for a while now, and it is versatile, sharp, and quick.  For example, I can shoot landscape and portrait with this lens.

Autumn colours along canal
Autumn colours along the canal at the beginning of the month.

Autumn colours along canal

Kimba
My girlfriend's family cat, Kimba.  Such a regal feline.  It is nice to have a wide lens, especially for indoor conditions.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...